1. It's baseball season! April 1st is Opening Day of Baseball. See the full schedule of games here. Yes, I am a Boston girl and yes I will be obsessed with the Red Sox this season.
2. Game of Thrones is back. This means Sundays at 9pm are now sacred again. Read EW's coverage for everything GOT.
3. It's light out in the morning when you get up AND it's still light out when you get home from work which means you're no longer grilling burgers by flashlight. Check out Bobby Flay's recipe for the perfect burger. My secret for the best burger? I add blue cheese crumbles and Worcestershire sauce to the ground beef before cooking.
4. Jurassic Park 3D opens on Friday, April 5th. If a vibrating puddle didn't scare the bejesus out of you when the film was first released, it will now.
5. Saturday, April 6th is International Pillow Fight Day. Start your day off playful with someone you love. These are our favorite pillows.
6. 42, the inspiring story of baseball legend, Jackie Robinson opens of Friday, April 12. Play ball!
7. Taxes are due Monday, April 15th. Why is this something to be happy about? Because either you are getting money back OR you owe money in which case your taxes are done and you don't have to think about doing them anymore.
8. The 2013 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is happening now at Walt Disney World. Topiaries, blossoms and your favorite Disney characters all in one place.
9. Earth Day is Monday, April 22. Click here to add your picture to the global mosaic and celebrate Earth Day by preparing meals with ingredients sourced from your local farmers. Read Field to Feast to get inspired.
Here's Kenny's first release from Life on a Rock, Pirate Flag.
10. Kenny Chesney's new album, Life on a Rock drops on Tuesday, April 30. Time to crack open a cold one and plant your feet in beach sand.